Asgard Station was a Council and Systems Alliance-issued galactic space station that served as the primary training facility for new G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. operatives.
The facility was constructed much faster than well-known stations of similar size, being taken from concept to commissioned facility in under six months. It was capable of housing a crew capacity of 500, including training/maintenance staff, students and visitors. Outfitted with top-of-the-line facilities, Asgard Station featured a training schedule often likened to the Systems Alliance's own Interplanetary Combatives Training programme.
The station's primary role was to screen batches of new recruits and provide standardized training for any successful applicants. Once trainees finish their rigorous boot camp, they were assigned to one of the five G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. ships to begin operational deployment.
After the Haven Accords of late 2186, it was moved to the Utopia System. On December 31st, 2186, the station was destroyed by the Outsider during the Destruction of Haven. G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. Trainees now participate in the Asgard training program located in Asgard Division on the GSV Arcadia.
- Vari'Konn - Instructor
- Gunther Davis - Instructor
- Kaynar Manias - Instructor
- Aetana Duviscus - Instructor
- Marisol González - Instructor
- Roka Cram'nasan - Instructor
- Uhadri Kuik - Instructor
- Syxaria Myrenis - Instructor
- Nevan'Lers nar Rendus - Instructor
Asgard Station permanetly runs classes of trainees once every 2-3 weeks lasting for around the same period of time. No lore-building events are scheduled to occur on the station in the future.
- Out-of-Universe, Asgard Station serves as the setting for the Mass Effect: G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. Training Server. New players RP their characters on Asgard both to get a feel for the main server's RP style and to evaluate their performance as writers.