Sam (aka. TheCrownlessKing / CrownlessKombat) is an Administrator, Game Master and the founder/owner of Mass Effect: G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N., which he opened to the public on December 1st 2016. He is currently responsible for presiding over both the Main Server and Asgard Station Server, dealing with both day-to-day tasks and overarching issues, in addition to hosting the Mass Effect: G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. Informant, a podcast series co-hosted with Jam. He was also the Head Trainer of Asgard Station's First Class.
CharactersThis section provides an overview of the characters this staff member owns and/or typically controls.
- Commander-in-Chief August Emerson, CSV Aegis
- Major Cassius Strada, CSV Gandiva
- Watcher Rask, CSV Chakra
- Chief Engineer Sabin Ashera
- Dragoon Levi De Seva (Captured)
- Orion, CSV Avalon (Retired)
- Gunnery Sergeant Grifter Talus, CSV Muramasa (Retired)
- Commander Korin Kra'Shak (NPC'd)
Notable Non-Player Characters
- Councilor Laius Caern
- High Chieftain Drogar Ratarok
- Founder Trajan Draculus
- Commandant Talin Ashera
- Navigator Juna Strados
- J4CG AI-223 "JACK"
- CSV Aegis: Long Hard Road - Written, GM'd and Roleplayed.
- CSV Gandiva: Fortunate Sons - Written, GM'd and Roleplayed.
- CSV Muramasa: Every Breath You Take - Co-Written, co-GM'd until Adameme took over.
- CSV Avalon: Fear Out of Space - Part One - Written and GM'd.
- CSV Muramasa: The Battle For Wrill - Written and GM'd.
- G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N. vs the Insurrection: One Night Only - Written and GM'd.
- CSV Gandiva: Calling to the Night - Written and GM'd.
- CSV Aegis: Clash of the Titans - Written and GM'd.
- CSV Avalon: Tissue of Moonshine - Written and GM'd.
- Asgard Station: The Asgard Invasion - Written, GM'd, and Trained.
- CSV Libra: Utopia Universalis - Written and GM'd.
- CSV Aegis: Line in the Sand - Written and GM'd.
- Battle Event: Second Skyllian Blitz - Written and GM'd.
- GSV Osiris: Torchbearer - Written and GM'd.
BiographyIn his day-to-day life, Sam is a young man who likes to put his hands on other men and then get paid for it at the end of the night. As a pro wrestler for almost six years and a published author, he's gained a lot of experience with storytelling and playing characters.
In his spare time, he enjoys gaming, cooking, tabletop gaming, creative writing, reading, and illustration. As a GM, he's run several tabletop campaigns within the Mass Effect and Star Wars universes before he created the servers.